Sunday, February 26, 2012

what a stud

sweater, ZARA. denim shirt, TNA. skirt, UO. bag, PRADA. booties, KURT GEIGER.
photos by Rosanna

I confirm. It's not true. I have not forgotten about my blog. Fashforward is back! First of all, happy belated 2012 everyone! Hope this year brings you all love and smiles and never forget to stay inspired and fashforward :) Though it's been a while since my last post, blogging has never left my mind, just tucked in the back at times. There just doesn't seem like there's enough hours in a day and fitting fashforward into my schedule seems progressively more challenging. That said, I know I can always find comfort here as it allows me to somewhat express my "creativity", which is something, very sadly, lacking in my 9-5. As I get older, I realize that I seemingly spend less time doing things for myself. So, as one of my many new year's resolutions, I hope to spend more time to do the things I enjoy and blogging is most certainly one of them!



10 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back with a perfect outfit! I love your skirt :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're back! Love the shoes! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY you're back again!!! love the studs stud muffin LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Love the look very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit, this skirt is amazing, love it!! :)
    I'm following you now and I would love to have you as a new follower too ;D

    Love, Becky
    www.thefashionnerd.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your look is gorgeous! :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit, I really like your top! would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey please make a new post already :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. eclectic, edgy and perfect!!!!!love love loveeee!!!!!

    p.s.let us know if you would like to follow each other!
    xoxo


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.