Wednesday, August 17, 2011

print preview

blouse, TALULA BABATON. jeans, ACNE. clutch, DIY. vintage belt, ESCADA. vintage earrings, CHANEL. shoes, ASOS.
photos by Rosanna

I'm seeing a lot of mixed prints for this coming fall and I'm loving the idea of mixing animal patterns. When I came across I Spy DIY and Style Scrapbook's DIY versions of the American Apparel over-sized clutch, I was inspired to personalize my own too. And now its my default bag for this summer :) Orange wasn't the first colour that came to my mind but it worked surprisingly well with the snake skin's neutral tones. I will be posting a tutorial later this week, stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. LOL print preview....pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Haha, sucha geek!

    So youre belt is Escada! I seriously love the belt buckle and the gold tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the belt too!!! I also like how all the colours work nicely together in these pics!

    Now i'm so tempted to get an american apparel clutch and DIY it.... argh! shopping ban!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag! You have a great set of DIY's, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely bag and i like the blouse as well (: nice outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look Steph! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love your clutch xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this post!! setting + styling are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.