Saturday, July 2, 2011

light up my life

pants and shoes, ZARA. top and bracelet, H&M. bag, CHANEL.
photos by Rosanna

Before I go on a DIY frenzy, here's my take on colour-blocking. It's an easy trend to pull off and put together and it's almost impossible to fail. Visit here for more colour-blocking inspirations :) Thank you everyone for their lovely comments on my previous post, it's all so encouraging!! Make sure to send me a picture of your own DIY shorts if you do happen to give it a try! I managed to get these pumps on sale and I rarely describe footwear as "hot" but these are and very much so; unfortunately, they are also the most awkward and difficult pair of shoes to walk in. But like everything else in life, nothing is perfect. bleh.

Hope you all had a happy Canada's Day!

11 comments:

  1. Hah you pulled a me in third (right) picture.
    You look great in these pictures...if i may say so myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours!! Great outfit!

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are so great together. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, dear! Love your pants xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there <3 I love your top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look soo pretty in the second last picture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been looking for a little purse like yours for going out but i dont know if i should pick a bright one or a classic black one haha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!

    I really like your blog. Follow mine? Simply comment on one of my posts to let me know that you followed, and I'll follow you back 100%

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice colors!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pictures (:

    http://bellaaaaaaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these colors... especially that chanel clutch! :)

    xx,
    cins - design3rd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.