Sunday, April 17, 2011

animal instinct

top, ASOS. skirt, H&M. shoes, DOLCE VITA. jewelery, CLUB MONACO, F21, and Unlabeled.
photos by Rosanna

I can't seem to remember the last time I wore a maxi skirt but I think it was in grade 5 when I made my mom buy me one to wear to a friend's birthday party. My mom still brings up this story from time to time and it's one of those vivid childhood memories that will stay with me forever. Lately I've been obsessed with midi-maxi skirts and they're definitely a spring/summer staple. I don't know what triggered it but perhaps the girly girl has finally overthrown the androgynous side of me. This weekend I've been working on a relevant DIY project. So excited to share with you all! Stay tuned for it :)

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your top and oval ring! *drooling*

    sending love,
    kimberly
    -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE these shots, following :)
    please follow me back? xx
    sheniquaoutar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I love that skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like a model in that first pic! Soo beautiful. That skirt is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the first 2 photos against the wall with that peeling blue painted door! It is just too perfect with the outfit! Definitely Vogue worthy! xoxo Nash

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sillouette - it is amazing on you - you look incredibly statuesque!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot stuff! I'm gonna see if they have this dress @ hk H&M :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.