Sunday, March 27, 2011

running in circles

jacket, PIKO 1988 via nastygal.com. pleather shorts, WILFRED. blouse, JACOB. boots, ZARA. bra, UO. necklace, BANANA REPUBLIC. bag, unlabeled.
photos by Rosanna

I feel that the first photo should be the poster for the movie Orphan as I have mastered the demon-possessed, 'I want to hurt you' look and the fact that there's a "cross" aligned perfectly perpendicular above my head. haha. Rosanna and I found a great new location to shoot this week and we're so excited about it because there's so much more to explore there. Wearing almost everything new in this outfit. The faux leather shorts feel as soft as real leather and the jacket looks as chic as it keeps me cozy. I bought the satchel last time I visited Hong Kong and it is one of my greatest cheap finds :) Hope you all enjoyed this very much delayed outfit post and more to come as the weather is finally catching up with the season.

3 comments:

  1. is the bag from MK? i love the jacket! looks super soft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos Steph! I'm digging the "possessed" photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the bag especially. Hilarious about the cross.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.