Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a picture speaks a thousand words

photos by Rosanna

It has been a few months now since I started blogging and I know I don't talk much about myself here. So I thought it would be embarrassingly fun to share these captures of me behind the camera to paint you a better picture of who and how I really am [after having kept this post in hostage for quite some time now]. I'll let them speak for itself but evidently, you can see I am nothing but a goofball who loves taking photos, laughing hysterically, making awkward expressions, acting half my age, and simply being myself. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Haa aww you are so cute. Love all your goofy outtakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! your life seems so exciting and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this personal entry. Thanks for sharing your goofy side ;) You certainly are a fashionable goofball :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe i'm catching up on all your blogs since dec LOL i need to figure out how to get notification from your blog =P

    i loveeeeeeee all these photos of you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.