Saturday, December 25, 2010

merry kissmas

blazer, H&M. top, TALULA. shoes, ALDO. tights, TOPSHOP. vintage earrings, CHANEL.
photos by Sherry

Merry Christmas everyone! My holiday mood is very much delayed this year so the fact that today is actually Christmas seems kind of surreal to me. I, nonetheless, am so grateful for all the food I'll be devouring, dents I'll be making to my wallet on Boxing Day, and days I'll be off doing nothing but hibernating and junk-fooding. Now that is my ideal Christmas. These studio pictures were taken when I "modeled" for my friend Sherry's photography assignment. And nothing shows more holiday spirit than red :) Sending my love to each and one of you this season. XOXO ;)

For those who are thinking of giving back this holiday, how about help build a nursery school for the kids in Mwanza, Tanzania? My dear friend [Hi Jacquie *hand waving*] has been volunteering for the Project Tujifunze, a grassroots organization working with the Afretech Aid Society, in hopes to raise enough money for a school by August 2011. There are currently no schools within that area so building one will make a huge difference for these children. Please help bring literacy to the young lives in Mwanza by making a donation here. I made mine already so make yours too! Anything helps! For more information, visit their site.

5 comments:

  1. Your smile is so sweet in that photo! I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW Thanks Steph so much for the post! It's so thoughtful of you! I agree with Emma, your smile is so cute and genuine in that first photo! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You guys are too sweet!! I know it's rare of me to post a smiling picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! Those tights are so hot and very 40's with the seam down the back!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled upon your blog. I love your fashion sense. You make it look so effortless but still chic! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.