Thursday, December 30, 2010

courage for change


It's time for change when someone asks you how your year was and you can't think of anything exciting to share or when your lifestyle has remained status quo for the past two years. So, for this New Year's resolution, I want to embrace change. Given the extreme indecisive personality I have, changing and leaving my comfort zone really isn't an easy thing for me. Starting fashforward, nonetheless, was probably one of the easiest decisions I've made this year though I debated for awhile too. What is your New Years resolution?

See you all next year! xx

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the past year! It's hard whenever people gush about how wonderful their year was because they got engaged/traveled/went to fashion weeks and my life is so dull.

    Best of luck with all your adventures in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.