Wednesday, December 1, 2010

absence makes your heart grow fonder

dress, T by ALEXANDER WANG. tights, ANNE KLEIN.
photos by Sherry

Arrived Asia for a few days now and I must say my trip already first kicked off with a pleasant surprise at the airport. My high school sweetheart, who now happens to be one of my bestests, flew in from Taiwan for the weekend to surprise me. They don't call them high school sweethearts for nothing because they truly are the sweetest :) It's funny how you never grow apart from certain people in your life no matter how many thousands and thousands of miles you are away from them. And this particularly applies to how I feel at this very moment as I sit here typing this post in Beijing with my two BFFs...because I know with us, some things will never change [and that's in the best way possible].

"After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love will always be in your heart...and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away." - Carrie Bradshaw

p.s: I've been absent for a week now, have you grown to be fond of fashforward yet? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great trip! Can't wait to see the clothes you bring back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.