Tuesday, November 23, 2010

walk on wood


[1] JEFFREY CAMPBELL broome st. wedge. [2] FINSK photosynthesis wedge. [3] TOP SHOP praline block heel loafers. [4] ALLSAINTS SPITALFIELDS kalman shoe. [5] MATIKO wood wedge platform. [6] JEFFREY CAMPBELL brisbane low boot.

The unconventional heels, architecturally inspired designs, and mere resemblance of blocks of wood are all what makes these shoes so strangely, yet fascinatingly stunning. Been on a search for the Jeffrey Campbell's broome wedges in my size for the past 2 weeks and still no luck. I hope santa reads my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about this blog - I'm really enjoying it too! These shoes look so hard to walk in, but they're so deliciously editorial - great picks!
    - Catherine at The Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE the photosynthesis wedge, great find!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.