Monday, November 15, 2010

time traveling

jacket, WILFRED. dress, T BY ALEXANDER WANG. scarf, GUCCI. boots, tights and ring, F21
photos by Sherry

Dates are set and tickets are booked! Finally taking my long anticipated vacation end of this month and traveling to Hong Kong and Beijing. Though it's only for the mere 2.5 weeks, it is already the longest I've been away from work and words cannot describe just how excited I am to get away! Can't believe that December is approaching and Christmas decorations are all around. Rumor has it that Vancouver will be having one of the coldest winters this year and I think the city has already gotten a taste of it in the past few days. I guess it's almost time to bring out my snow gear :( What are your plans this holiday?

10 comments:

  1. Love these pics! Esp. the 1st and last one. Good job Sherry!

    Btw, you're coming to BJ for sure?? Yayy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jessie! another photoshoot coming up next week!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. Leopard print tights just went on my to buy list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last picture!

    Snow gear really means otk boots, shearling jacket, chunky knit sweaters...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in the second photo! Love the tights with the outfit, you pull it off Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the best outfits girl. Lovin your positive attitude too! I hope you have a fun trip. Can't wait to see the clothes you bring back. Will you be posting while you are away?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stumbled upon your blog and am loving it! It's so fresh and you look gorgeous in all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the tights, but really your overall ensemble is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.