Tuesday, October 26, 2010

living on the edge

jacket, via NASTYGAL. top, D&G. jeans, BDG. boots, F21. hat, BCBG.
photos by Rosanna

For all my life, I have never been an animal print supporter; then again, never say never. There's a first time for everything and this leopard print top has made it to my list of exceptions. It's tricky wearing leopard without looking like Peg Bundy and that's to not overdo it. Personally, I go by the rule of not wearing more than two print pieces and of course, avoid mixing animal prints. Been quite satisfied with my online purchases this month: draped collar wool jacket and shearling boots, which both I'll be living in this winter. Halloween is approaching and no different from any other year, costume picking always sucks out all my brain juice. What are you being this Halloween?

8 comments:

  1. oh man, your shearling hikers are totally TDF! Love the coat too, looks like a great classic piece. I've always wondered about the quality/comfort of F21's footwear... does anyone care to offer up their two cents?

    x.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow forever 21's stepping it up lately, those boots are sick!
    I have the mary janes and they actually fit pretty well, just kinda hard to walk in because of the chunky heel but I also have the leopard wedge and they are SUPER comfy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!

    I too have the wedges in black and they are one of the most comfortable shoes I have. In terms of comfort level, I would probably give these hikers a 7/10; but overall, F21 shoes aren't bad for what they're worth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those boots are actually impressive. love that hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look Steph! You pull it off well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omggggg i wanted to get these boots in korea but i wanna get non-heels =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.