Thursday, August 5, 2010

left my heart in LA

patch of colours in the sky, Hollywood, Fashion District, The Getty, Venice Beach, Rosanna behind the camera, Santa Monica
photos by me and Rosanna


Back from my shopping-packed weekend trip in LA and I miss it already. Didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted at the Getty and the weather wasn't in its best behavior that day; nonetheless, was happy enough to just be there. It's one of my favourite places on earth and also what I imagined heaven would be like.....seriously :) These are just a few random shots I took throughout the trip and I promise to do a proper fashion post this week.

p.s: Never realized how attached I was to fashforward. I somehow never got away a day without checking my blog while I was away. Thanks for all the comments from my last post; please show your love by following me [hopefully it could reach a two digit mark soon ;].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

xx.