Saturday, August 21, 2010

the heart of the matter

Aritzia at Pacific Centre

Aritzia had their fall/winter '10 Talula Babaton Trunk Show on Monday and it was exciting to finally try on some of the pieces I saw at the fashion show earlier last month. There were a lot more guests this time around than the spring/summer trunk show, which made it a bit difficult to find anything left in my size. Nonetheless, can't complain about a fun exclusive shopping experience surrounded by beautiful clothes, a stylish crowd, and the companion of cheese and wine. I finally bought the Wilfred gathered carrot pants that I drooled over at the fashion show [but in black] and will do an outfit post in them soon. The Talula dagger heart sweater in the last photo is even cuter in person but too bad angora makes my skin itchy or else I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

xx.