Sunday, August 8, 2010

black out

top, TALULA. skirt, NOISE + SILENCE. shoes, ZARA. socks, AA. jewelery, TIFFANY & CO, MARC BY MARC JACOBS, CLUB MONACO, F21, and random kiosk in Venice Beach. bag, unlabeled.
photos by Rosanna

Love love love the new black jewel ring I bought in Venice Beach. Every time I look at it, I feel that it's telling me a story behind it. It rained over the weekend in Vancouver and feels that summer has cut short on us this year. Got a handful of mosquito bites while I was out for these pictures and now one of them has swollen up to the size of a tennis ball :( [and sadly, I'm not exaggerating]. I'm impatiently anticipating for my hair to grow long enough for fishtail braids; lately, out of desperation as you can see, I have been trying to integrate braids in all ways possible...grow faster please :)

4 comments:

  1. Fishtail braids are the cutest! Thelodown.com posted the best guide to fishtail braids!

    Your outfit is gorgeous! I wish it wasn't 100 degrees so I could emulate it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love lo......i like how she has her own blog now

    i like ur sweater steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous girl! didn't realize at first that the braid was your hair! i thought it was a headband! love the edgy outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.