Sunday, August 15, 2010

back on track

top and bag, CHANEL. blazer and shorts, ZARA. shoes, DOLLHOUSE. vintage belt, CELINE. watch, MICHAEL KORS. jewelery, BANANA REPUBLIC, F21, and H&M.
photos by Rosanna

Bought this Chanel silk blouse awhile back at Nordstrom Rack for almost 90% off - best buy ever! - and this was only my second time wearing it [its like the godfather of my closet. haha]. The make of the buttons alone is a work of art and not to mention the delicacy of the fabric makes me feel ultra girly to be in. Can't believe September is almost approaching...summer flew by especially fast this year. Enjoy what's left of it everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfit!! Curious to see what the blouse looks like without the blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the blouse!! Loveee the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.