Sunday, July 25, 2010

super sized

blazer and shoes, ZARA. bustier tank, WILFRED. jeggings, JOE'S. bag, CHANEL.
photos by Rosanna


This was the outfit I wore to the Aritzia fashion show last week. Saw many variations of this bustier tank on the runway and the best part about it is that it comes in an assorted colours and styles. I was looking for an exaggeratedly oversized blazer so I purposely bought this one two sizes up and now it makes me wonder what took shoulder pads so long to make a comeback. Just finished packing for LA and now heading to the airport. Can't wait to share my trip when I get back! Have a lovely week :) xx.

6 comments:

  1. wow you look soo great! loving the side braid or is it a twist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is tooo cute, loveee the zipper detail on the jeans!

    -Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! Love the bustier with the 80's esque jacket.

    Have a great trip in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. What Blogger layout do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tank, I love the print! Your blog is becoming one of my favorites- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments :)

    They were two side braids, one overlapping another.

    I am using one of the old layouts, Minima, with minor html edits. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.