Sunday, July 25, 2010

fall for fashion

TNA, TALULA, WILFRED, and LE FOU

Was at the Aritzia fashion show on Thursday and I must say, me and my fellow bloggers went home with quite a few inspirations in mind, along with a very generous goodie bag :) Saw a lot of carrot pants/trousers, feminine silk blouses, open back body-hugging dresses, shoulder-padded boxy blazers, and over-sized clutches on the runway [all that I love!]. J'adore the second last outfit the most with the combination of high-waist, bustier, and long grandpa cardigan!

2 comments:

  1. such beautiful clothes and they are so simple and elegant but look extraordinary.

    SO jealous you go to go to it!

    What was in your goodie bag??

    xx,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a bunch of random goodies...vitamin water, gum, L'Oreal hair product, Stila make-up, and *drum roll* $100 Aritzia gift card <3

    I think you would have had so much fun there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.