Sunday, July 4, 2010

childhood love

dress worn as top, H&M. pants, AMERICAN APPAREL. blazer, FOREVER 21. vintage bag, CHANEL. vintage belt, MOSCHINO. jewelery, HIMATSINGKA and H&M.
photos by Rosanna

So, these are the American Apparel pants I posted about earlier and I must say, they are the most comfortable pair of pants I've ever owned. However, they do wrinkle really easily [even simply just by bending down]; otherwise, they are pretty perfect for summer :) It should be hitting up to 27 degrees this coming week in Vancouver and I just can't wait! I used my mini red Chanel for the first time in awhile merely because it sustains nothing more than just my iphone. Even after 20 years, this purse still makes a perfect accent piece to any outfit. Chanel is truly the definition of class and classic.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the outfit! Can you please send me your email? I work for an online fashion magazine and we have quite the treat for you!

    Lexi

    lexi@couturefashionmag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

xx.