Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a long way to get here

top, LUCCA COUTURE. shorts, ZARA. vintage belt, MOSCHINO. bag, MIU MIU. jewelery, TOP SHOP, BANANA REPUBLIC, and H&M.
photos by Rosanna

Shorts are finally an option now that it actually feels like spring, though the weather is still not quite summer-ready yet (but neither are my legs). Found this vintage belt while going through my mom's treasures and I must say I was surprised by two things: 1) my mother had an unimaginably small waist even after giving birth to two 2) certain styles can really stand the erosion of time; even up until now, this belt goes with practically any outfit. And I must say I like it even more that my initials are on it :)

p.s: Though it might be slightly difficult to tell whether I am laughing or crying in the last picture, it's the former...just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

xx.