Saturday, May 22, 2010

good luck to a good start

dress, T by ALEXANDER WANG. blazer, ZARA. shoes, ALDO. vintage purse and earrings, CHANEL. rings, BANANA REPUBLIC.

Welcome to my first official fashion post :) I recently purchased a few Alex Wang items on shopbop and the black cami mini-dress I'm wearing is one of them. I am whole-heartedly devoted to dark colors; black, gray, and white are the primary colors of my closet. I like things plain and simple. You'll often see me dressed in solid colors accessorized with interesting jeweleries (even better when they're vintage!) and accented with some designer pieces. This outfit almost sums up all that I love: Chanel, Alex Wang, black dresses, and boyfriend blazers. Hopefully I can find a photographer soon so I don't always have to rely on my buddy tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

xx.